Monday, November 14, 2011

Random things I believe


Life should be lived as a soaring adventure.

Animals have a great approach to life – they live totally in the moment. 

Dogs are a better judge of character than most people.

Freedom from the fear of moving forward is a gift only I can give myself.

The dark periods in my life offered the greatest opportunity for growth; I just couldn’t see it at the time.

While it’s healthy to reflect on the past, I don’t dwell there.

It is good to make plans and provisions as necessary, but I don’t live for the future.

By far, the worst limits are those I placed on myself. 

Internal peacefulness comes from being able to agree to disagree without rancor – others are allowed ideas or opinions that differ from mine.  Our differences do not reflect poorly on me or on my opinion so I have no need to be defensive.

It’s vitally important for me to stay physically and mentally flexible.

My best prayers are when I go before God quietly. He knows my heart and will speak to it… my task is to shut up and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment